Mission Statement of California State Foster Parent Association
Our mission is to touch a life forever with our state wide and community partners, to empower support and advocate & educate for resource parents and children, to promote cultural awareness.
CSFPA is a voice for all foster, kinship and adoptive families in California. We are a CA non-profit.
Goals of CA State Foster Parent Association
We provide key services to these special families by providing education programs, support referrals, and advocacy including:
- Conduct high quality education programs for foster/kinship parents that address the latest in social, physical/mental health, and developmental needs of children in placement by utilizing multiple mediums in order to truly be inclusive of the foster and kinship parents that CSFPA serves throughout the state;
- Provide members with resources and benefits that support the entire family throughout placement and into permanency;
- Advocate for public policy by participating in state, regional and national child welfare committees and task forces that support foster parent related issues, child welfare issues and issues concerning children in placement;
- Conduct ongoing public relations efforts in order to better educate the community and general public of the needs of foster children and the need for foster parents including foster parent recruitment;
- Develop strong community partnerships that support the association’s objectives and programs and target population.
Join us. Help us. Donate now to help a child in California. Every dime you give stays here and works to better CA kids.
You will be glad you gave to help foster children!